"I like you. I'll gladly sit down and have dinner with you after the race. But when the gun goes off, I pretty much hate you, and I want to stomp your guts out. That's racing." -J Rapp



"the best night of my life.....
...in the most beautiful place on earth"



"It's just one, long, tedious conversation with yourself" -Paula Newby Fraser






"Have faith- trust in the plan - the breakthrough will come. I promise. " Woo




"You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime.” -Mark Allen




“The only time you can be brave is when you’re afraid.”


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 12

It seems like I'm getting used to this...probably a sign that I could just let this heal, but the displacement is too much to deal with.  It feels almost like my arm/shoulder is dropping, and as it does, the "bump" is becoming more obvious, and putting pressure on the skin (think of it like an extra elbow!).  I'm able to get around pretty well and even use that arm a bit...I'll be on the bike trainer an hour a day max, watching movies as I go!  Otherwise, just waiting for this surgery to make me anatomically correct...everything else is "A" okay and the crash and it's acute problems are behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment