"I like you. I'll gladly sit down and have dinner with you after the race. But when the gun goes off, I pretty much hate you, and I want to stomp your guts out. That's racing." -J Rapp



"the best night of my life.....
...in the most beautiful place on earth"



"It's just one, long, tedious conversation with yourself" -Paula Newby Fraser






"Have faith- trust in the plan - the breakthrough will come. I promise. " Woo




"You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime.” -Mark Allen




“The only time you can be brave is when you’re afraid.”


Monday, September 19, 2011

My Review of SaltStick Electrolyte Salt Capsules - 100 Capsules

Originally submitted at REI

Take SaltStick Electrolyte salt capsules while you run, bike, swim and play sports to help minimize muscle cramping, heat stress, and fatigue due to unbalanced electrolyte levels.


Amazing Product! IM Proven!

By IM Dentist from Scottsdale, AZ on 9/19/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Produces Results, Easy Dosing, Acts Quickly

Best Uses: Electrolyte Replacement, Training in the Heat

Describe Yourself: Health Conscious, Medical Professional, Regular User

I can't say enough about this product...training for Ironman Kona in 2011, this product turned my high heat (110 degrees!) training around, allowing me to complete even the toughest and longest workouts without losing the electrolyte/hydration imbalance that I suffered from prior to using this product. Simply took 1 capsule/hour, and I noticed a huge improvement in my ability to produce sustained power on 100+ mile rides and 2+ hour runs.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment